Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
EarlaH EarlaH is offline

Default copy only one page of a ten page WORD document

How do I save just page one of a ten page document created with Word 2007
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Easiest way is to delete the unwanted 9 pages and use SaveAs to create a new
document from that single page.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"EarlaH" wrote in message
How do I save just page one of a ten page document created with Word 2007

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Dave Symes Dave Symes is offline

In article ,
Terry Farrell wrote:

Easiest way is to delete the unwanted 9 pages and use SaveAs to create a
new document from that single page.

It's in areas like this, despite its apparent sophistication, Word is
still a Toy application.

I've been asking for ages about saving some selected text out as a file.
(Can't be done).
**No I don't Deleted naughty word want to copy some selected text to a
new empty document and Save that as .txt.

Dave

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Word is not a page layout application. It creates documents made up of
multiple overlaid story ranges. Pages therefore are an entirely artificial
construction based on text flow and cannot be manipulated as single
entities.