Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Philip

Default bunched up words ???

i dont know how shes done it but one of the secretaries has a problem with
word. she went to print a document and all the words bunched up on one side
of the screen. i cant see anything obviously wrong. we've restarted the
computer and when you select new document the same problems exist.

Any ideas ???

How do I build a word list with number of occurrences of each wor. Bill Crowl Microsoft Word Help 2 March 20th 05 12:17 AM
Word frequencies Anthea Microsoft Word Help 6 January 10th 05 05:46 AM
Finding words near other words AH Microsoft Word Help 5 December 16th 04 04:23 PM
Word Count mel Microsoft Word Help 2 December 14th 04 11:17 PM
Recurring words/phrases Pegge New Users 1 December 9th 04 03:08 AM