Scott

Default POST NET BARCODE

How do I move the barcode to below the address as required by the US Post
Office.
Chuck Davis

"Scott" wrote in message
How do I move the barcode to below the address as required by the US Post
Office.

That is not a requirement of the US Postal Service. If you are looking for
bulk mail rates, drop in to your local Post Office and ask for Domestic Mail
Manual 200 Series.

Steve Yandl

Scott,

If doing a mail merge, I just insert all my merge fields first and then
select "Arrange your labels"(Word 2003). Then when you insert the bar code
it will appear as the line below your other fields. However, I've also left
bar codes over the top line where I have names of recipients and the Post
Office was fine with that. The one thing that did cause a problem for me
once was that there must be 1/25th of an inch between the top or bottom line
and the bar code so now I just make sure to have one blank line between bar
code and either the name line or city, state, zip line.

Steve