Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
TexasBBQ

Default New Word Macros won't run

Problem: Office 2003 60 dya trial was pre-installed on my New computer. I
imported my old macros and they worked great. However, I created a new
macro, and made a mistake, so I went to the editor to edit, and now the macro
won't run, nor will any new macro that I record. All the old macros still
work. I'd generally be classified as a power user, but I don't typically
edit macros, I simply record simple macros to find and highlight text in
documents I'm researching.

Solutions Attempted so far.
1) Deleted all macros, rebooted and started over. Same Result
2) Reimported old macros and tried again. Same Result
3) Uninstalled MS Word, rebooted, reinstalled. Same Result.

Any ideas?