word paragraphs now whole page. help!

Default How can I set default for paragraph formatting by line?

Suddenly my word docs have paragraph formatting that 's set for the whole
page. I cannot have one paragraph centered , one page left justified. If I
change one line the whole page goes to center vs just that paragraph. If I
do manage to change it, then the next document I open it is the same thing.
HOW can I change the default so that on any new document I open I am not
faced with the same problem. It also seems like the page is off to the
right; open the page and it is half way to the right like text in an excel
spreadsheet can be endless. Any help appreciated. TOM

Luc

Thomas,
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...eformatted.htm
Luc
"word paragraphs now whole page. help!" word paragraphs now whole page.
schreef in bericht
Suddenly my word docs have paragraph formatting that 's set for the whole
page. I cannot have one paragraph centered , one page left justified. If
change one line the whole page goes to center vs just that paragraph. If
do manage to change it, then the next document I open it is the same
thing.
HOW can I change the default so that on any new document I open I am not
faced with the same problem. It also seems like the page is off to the
right; open the page and it is half way to the right like text in an
excel
spreadsheet can be endless. Any help appreciated. TOM

Set "Match destination formatting" as default? Sharon from California Microsoft Word Help 2 September 11th 08 11:01 AM
Default font - possible bulletproof fix in Word 2003 [email protected] Microsoft Word Help 0 January 14th 05 09:14 PM
Default Formatting Katie Page Layout 1 January 12th 05 03:15 AM
Make keep destination formatting the default russweb Microsoft Word Help 2 December 2nd 04 02:15 PM
Apply Style but keep direct formatting? Stefan Blom New Users 2 November 28th 04 11:30 PM