Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Default Blue Shading

Hi Joe,

It was only last week that it was discovered that the DFP and DO&E buttons
caused the problem and that fact was reported to Microsoft. While there is
no word yet on a fix, I have my fingers crossed. BTW, the problem is not
unique to Vista, as it can also be reproduced with Windows XP.

I would be grateful if you can identify and let us know the button that
caused the issue in your case.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Joe" wrote in message
I had neither of those buttons added to the QAT. I removed all buttons
with
the exception of save and help, and it seems to have provided a fix. At a
later time I will have to determine which buttons caused the problem.
This
is only a TEMP fix which reduces the capability of Word 2007. Is
Microsoft
pursuing a fix for this conflict or are we going to have to live with a
TEMP
fix for the life of this product.

Personally, I do not like the current "pictured" drop down menu. Takes up
too much space, and cannot tailor it for my needs or if it can, I haven't
figured it out. Thereby, the QAT is very important.

blue border esally New Users 2 July 3rd 08 04:24 PM
Blue Shading in Tables Renee Tables 1 June 13th 08 12:30 AM
PDF comes out in blue Jerrell Microsoft Word Help 1 November 11th 07 07:37 PM
Word 2003 table shading removes shading on its own krohlfing Tables 3 January 15th 06 09:48 PM
when adding shading to a cell only words are shading 1KathieM Microsoft Word Help 3 October 7th 05 07:56 PM