patjudi2000

Default How to print just section of a file

In word or other documents I want to print just a small section or part of a
file without printing a whole page or pages.
Tom Smith

I think the easiest is to select (block) the part you want, then do
File|Print| and check 'selection.' Then hit OK TomS

"patjudi2000" wrote in message
In word or other documents I want to print just a small section or part of

file without printing a whole page or pages.

Jay Freedman

patjudi2000 wrote:
In word or other documents I want to print just a small section or
part of a file without printing a whole page or pages.

In Word, highlight what you want, go to File Print, and click the
Selection option button in the Page Range part of the dialog before clicking
OK.

For "other documents" it depends on what program you're printing from.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman