Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Melanie B

Default My delete button no longer works. It says its blocked. HELP!

In word when Highlighting text and hitting the delete button to remove it --
it no longer works. Down above my start button on the WORD window is says
"Delete Blocked? No (yes)

There is no way to select this and I cannot find the place to 'unblock' my
delete button. Help!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Carol

Tools | Options | General and deselect the two WordPerfect options.
--
Carol A. Bratt, MCP

"Melanie B" wrote:

In word when Highlighting text and hitting the delete button to remove it --
it no longer works. Down above my start button on the WORD window is says
"Delete Blocked? No (yes)

There is no way to select this and I cannot find the place to 'unblock' my
delete button. Help!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

It actually says "Delete block." It's asking you if you want to delete the
block of text you've selected. See
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...DeleteText.htm