Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Ed Mullikin Ed Mullikin is offline

Default Using WORD on another computer

I am not a new user but do not know who else to ask; I have been using WORD
for roughly 18-20 years with the latest version 2007. I recently acquired a
laptop and would like to put WORD on it for when I travel or use it in
another location in my property. Do I need to buy a new WORD program or is
there another way of doing this?