Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Paul harris

Default Using Ctl and the mouse roller in corrupting the page set up

When I open a large document, 300pages, and I use the Ctl +scroll on the
mouse to zoom in or zoom out and then the margins on the document are
corrupted. The right margin goes 4 cm wider than the right margin ruler ate
the top of the page and when it is printed there is a 4cm margin on the right
and at the bottom of the page. This happens to every large document I open.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Paul harris

Suzanne

I very much appreciate your assistance. I have just upgraded from an earlier
version of Word where there was no boarder for comments.

I do not have Track Chages on but as I scroll down the document towards the
bottom I have found a comment in the Right Hand side which occupied the
border. By selecting View, Markup this hid the comment and fixed the problem.

It is interesting that the page width does not expand until I use the scrool
function, which make one think there is a software problem and as I have very
few comments on the document I did not see any comments in this boarder.

Thank you for giving me a lead which enable me to solve this issue.

Regards

Paul E Harris