Ron

Default automatically inserting Excel cell information into Word

Hi,

I'm new here and not a Word/Excel expert. Our company used an Excel spread
sheet as a quoting tool. We input all the information about the application
and Excel calculates the price, as well as the product details.

What I'd like to do is have the specific information (sizes, prices, etc...)
automatically inserted into the Word quotation document created for the
customer.

I use Commence as a PIM. Commence addresses my word quotation forms. Once
the form is addressed and the customer information is merged, is there a way
to link the Word quote form to the already prepared spread sheet so that the
specific information will be merged into Word?
--
Ron