Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
bird lover bird lover is offline

Default labels-how to create different labels on one sheet; user of wp 200

Using standard labels, three across, 10 down, (Avery 5160), I wish to create
different labels on one page. Usually, I only use eight to nine labels at a
time.

Also, I hate to waste. Is there a way I can pick labels to print on, ie. the
bottom seven, etc.

Word perfect 8 lets me do the above. I'd rather use Word.
I am not a programmer, etc. Is there a simple way to do this.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Start out with a full sheet of labels and insert whatever text you want in
the labels. I do it quite often myself. I probably have more partial sheets
of labels than I have full sheets.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"bird lover" wrote in message
Using standard labels, three across, 10 down, (Avery 5160), I wish to
create
different labels on one page. Usually, I only use eight to nine labels at
time.

Also, I hate to waste. Is there a way I can pick labels to print on, ie.
the
bottom seven, etc.

Word perfect 8 lets me do the above. I'd rather use Word.
I am not a programmer, etc. Is there a simple way to do this.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

In the Labels dialog, leave the address box blank and click the New
Document button. In the new document, if you don't see the edges of
the labels in light gray, click Table Show Gridlines. Type whatever
you want on each label.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman