Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bob Bob is offline

Default how do I remove the date the document was printed

How do I remove the date from the document that indicates when it was printed?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

There's no option within the program to edit out just that one Property. If
you want to remove all personal info from the file [assuming you're using
Office 2007] go to Office Button Prepare Inspect Document.

HTH |:)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

On 12/31/09 9:31 AM, in article
, "Bob"
wrote:

How do I remove the date from the document that indicates when it was printed?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

If this field is printing on the document, then you need to delete the field
code from wherever it appears (footer? end of document?). If you are getting
a sheet accompanying the document that lists all the file properties, then
clear the "Document properties" check box on the Print tab of Tools |
Options. If you're getting a separator sheet with this information, then
that is coming from the printer driver, so check its Properties.

http://word.mvps.org