Mr_Don

Default Open .PDF file from Hyperlink in WinWord

I cannot get a .PDF file to open from a Hyperlink in a WinWord 2003 document.
Any Help.

Mr_Don
Word Heretic

G'day Mr_Don ,

Do you have Acrobat reader installed?

Steve Hudson - Word Heretic

Without prejudice

Mr_Don reckoned:

I cannot get a .PDF file to open from a Hyperlink in a WinWord 2003 document.
Any Help.

Mr_Don

Mr_Don

G'day to you also Steve,

Yes I have Acrobat 7.0 installed. All my hyperlinks worked with Office 97,
and Acrobar 6.0. Thanks

Mr_Don

"Word Heretic" wrote:

G'day Mr_Don ,

Do you have Acrobat reader installed?

Steve Hudson - Word Heretic

Without prejudice

Mr_Don reckoned:

I cannot get a .PDF file to open from a Hyperlink in a WinWord 2003 document.
Any Help.

Mr_Don

Mr_Don

Graham,
The document does not even open, a screen flashes, and nothing happens. If
I have Acrobet open, the hyperlink goes to this document, no matter what the
hyperlink points to.

Mr_Don