Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Kim K

Default Lines in forms to type on

I asked this question last week and thanks to Suzanne's response I was able
to create the form, for simple fill in the blank areas such as name and date,
however, since creating the Macro does not wrap text, what is the easiest way
to create 8 lines under a question that allows the user to type on them
without moving the lines, that wraps the text etc. I tried drawing lines,
and tables, but they all move when the text wraps. There has to be a simple
way to do this.
--
Thanks,,
Kim