Yehuda

Default Using AutoText in protected forms

I am using Word 2000. I have created a protected form with drop down lists
and free text fields that I use instead of dictating letters. I have also
created several autotext entries for sentences I frequently use in my free
text fields. However, I cannot insert the autotext entries into the free
text fields. Any suggestions?

Yehuda

Anne Troy

I can do this in Word 2000. Make sure your autotext entries are at least 4
letters long, or you must hit F3 to "engage" them after typing the letters.
*******************
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com

"Yehuda" wrote in message
I am using Word 2000. I have created a protected form with drop down lists
and free text fields that I use instead of dictating letters. I have also
created several autotext entries for sentences I frequently use in my free
text fields. However, I cannot insert the autotext entries into the free
text fields. Any suggestions?

Yehuda

Yehuda

Thank you. This was helpful.