Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
deedeecarr

Default Word Page numbering in both the Header and Footer

I would like the following in the header:
Page 1 of 40

the footer should read:
-i- (for the Table of Contents)
- 2- (for the remaining pages)

Is this possible to have 2 differents sets of numbering in both the header
and footer...PLEASE HELP..I'M GOING CRAZY HERE
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz

What you want to do is quite possible, but you will have to create at least
one Section Break first. You might start by having a look at;

http://word.mvps.org/faqs/numbering/PageNumbering.htm

HTH |:)