Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jane Jane is offline

Default inserting a page

I have microsoft word 2002. I was wondering if you can insert a page to a
word document. I have 20 pages but need to insert another page in the middle
of the document. Can this be done and if so how would I do that? Thanks in
advance. Jane
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Rae Drysdale Rae Drysdale is offline

Use page breaks. Position the cursor where you want the new page to start and
Insert | Break | Page break. This will probably change breaks and you may
need to insert/change some of those already there. Hope this helps.
--
Rae Drysdale

"Jane" wrote:

I have microsoft word 2002. I was wondering if you can insert a page to a
word document. I have 20 pages but need to insert another page in the middle
of the document. Can this be done and if so how would I do that? Thanks in
advance. Jane

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

You can use page breaks or "Page break before" formatting in a
paragraph (style). Note, however, that you may not need either, since
Word automatically inserts page breaks if required, after you've added
the desired content.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP