Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
williamcams williamcams is offline

Default Reverse print

How to get reverse print, white against black background in Word 2003?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

There could be several options depending on exactly what you're trying to
accomplish... Most of which may not be suitable for printed output. However,
more information is needed - are you trying to do this in a text Box [or
other shape], for a whole document, just a paragraph or sentence, what?

The more descriptive you are of what you are seeking help on the better
someone is able to offer useful suggestions

Regards |:)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

On 11/3/07 7:28 AM, in article
, "williamcams"

How to get reverse print, white against black background in Word 2003?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
williamcams williamcams is offline

Thnx for reply. Was trying to use as a table for a caption or heading like
setting up a classified ad column heading.
William Carr