JohnR

Default How to print two A5 pages on an A4 page?

I am trying to create a small A5 leaflet so the plan is to print double sided
on an A4 page to create four A5 pages. I am using Word 2000.

I am sure this is relatively easy but I just can't work out how to do it.

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...etPrinting.htm for some
options. But if it's just four pages and the first page is a "cover" (text
doesn't need to continue to the inside), it's easier to set this up as a
single landscape page with two columns. Put "pages" 2 and 3 on one side and
4 and 1 on the other.

"JohnR" wrote in message
I am trying to create a small A5 leaflet so the plan is to print double

sided
on an A4 page to create four A5 pages. I am using Word 2000.

I am sure this is relatively easy but I just can't work out how to do it.

TF

See http://word.mvps.org/faqs/formatting...etPrinting.htm

--
Terry Farrell - Word MVP
http://word.mvps.org/

"JohnR" wrote in message
:I am trying to create a small A5 leaflet so the plan is to print double
sided
: on an A4 page to create four A5 pages. I am using Word 2000.
:
: I am sure this is relatively easy but I just can't work out how to do it.