Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Gary Gary is offline

Default Footnote: Reduce blank space below it

Hi

On all pages in my thesis I have a footer. On many pages above the footer I
have inserted a footnotes. No matter the amount of text in the footnote there
is always a couple of lines of blank space below it and above the footer. I'l
like to reduce this blank space below the footnote and above the footer.
Several of you have posted very helpful comments about goinf into normal
view, view footnotes and selecting the separator but this does not help with
the blank space after the footnote.

Any suggestions and thanks for your help in this formum

Warm regards/gary