Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Russell Hampton

Default letter head

I want to scan our company letter head so that I can then use it in document
templates. I of course don't want the letter head to be changed or shifted as
the letter is typed onto it. It would be great to be able to print form
letters without having to use the expensive paper. So far I have been
unsuccessful. I wind up with a .pdf or an attachment. Has anyone had any luck
with this?