Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
slproctor slproctor is offline

Default Problem with Calendar at instal

I bought a new laptop with MSOffice 2007, but transfered my Outlook from my
old laptop. When I log on to Outlook, tow things happen I son't know how to
fix...
1. I have to click send and receive to get email...it should be automatic
2. before I can do anything, a box pops up and runs through 215 reminders
very fast. If I dismiss the reminders they just replenish themselves. I
cannot get into email until it goes through this process, and I can not close
it, it pops back up and repeats the process.
Is there a nunmber i can call to talk through this with someone?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Since this question seems to be exclusively about Outlook, you would get a
better response if you post in an Outlook newsgroup.

http://word.mvps.org