Bobbie Weeks

Default How to show grey margin boundary in labels

I've just opened up some labels that I created ages ago, but the grey margin
boundary isn't showing so it's very hard to work out where I can type. Does
anyone know how to get the grey margin boundary back again?
garfield-n-odie

In Word, click on Table | Show Gridlines ?