Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
hotty

Default MERGE NUMBERS WITH COMA FORMATTING

When I try to merge numbers that have coma formatting, using an Excel
spreadsheet as the database, the format of the numbers is lost in the main
document. Is it possible to merge numbers with any formatting without losing
the format and how do I do so?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor

See http://www.gmayor.com/formatting_word_fields.htm
'Coma' formatting? Do you mean comma? ie 1,000,000.00 etc?
For this you need a number switch eg