Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Sammy

Default Word 2000 - Header height

I have a document that has a large height in the header. I have tried to see
if there are extra spaces or returns but there are none. I have tried
resizing the height using the ruler. The extra space in the header is
pushing the body of the text to almost the middle of the page. Nothing is
working. Any suggestions?