Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
RuffHouse

Default Others viewing Markups

I have Windows XP and use Word 2003. I have found the settings to remove MY
markups in the Security Tab. However when I save my document and send it to
people that either have Word 2003 or any older version, they still see the
markups. This is totally unacceptable when dealing with our customers or
partners since they can pretty much see the markups and the changes since we
work from templates of our documents. Is there something else that I need to
do or is this a MS Word 2003 bug?