cow87 cow87 is offline
Junior Member

Default Image in document not displaying properly

I can't get this image to display correctly, if you see in the attatched image it's almost like it's cut off, or behind the layer in photoshop or something. If I drag the image onto a page below this one it displays correctly, what is going on here?
Attached Images

kaje kaje is offline
Junior Member

Chances are you've got some paragraph / line spacing formatting going on -- i.e., space before / after your paragraph OR more than single-line spacing.

If you change the paragraph formatting for the paragraph in which the graphic is "in line with text" -- set the before / after to 0 and choose single line spacing -- it should appear the way you want it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cow87 View Post