Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
dwalls dwalls is offline

Default Avery vs Microsoft

I want to change the default vendor from Microsoft to Avery when selecting
labels in Word 2007. This was not an issue in Word 2003.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Ordinarily the last used selection will be preserved. This means that you
have to have actually selected an Avery label definition as the default.
Certainly Avery is what comes up for me.

http://word.mvps.org