Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
vcfhome

Default Avery 4013 labels run 12 skip 2 run 12 how do I make it continous

I'm trying to run 2,373 labels but it prints 12 spaces 2 labels then prints
12 more skips 2 and it keeps repeating. How can I stop it from skipping 2
labels and just run continuously?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Look for a DIP switch on your printer that controls what the printer does at
perforations. It sounds like it is skipping perforations when in this case
it should not be.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"vcfhome" wrote in message
I'm trying to run 2,373 labels but it prints 12 spaces 2 labels then
prints
12 more skips 2 and it keeps repeating. How can I stop it from skipping 2
labels and just run continuously?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
vcfhome

Default Avery 4013 labels run 12 skip 2 run 12 how do I make it contin

Doug, thanks for the suggestion, but my printer, Epson LQ-290 Dot Matrix does
not seem to have a dip switch for tract settings. I will continue to look
within the Mail Merge set-up for a fix. Appreciate you taking the time to
send me a possible solution. Have a nice day!

"vcfhome" wrote in message
I'm trying to run 2,373 labels but it prints 12 spaces 2 labels then
prints
12 more skips 2 and it keeps repeating. How can I stop it from skipping 2
labels and just run continuously?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

To save you time, rather than look in the Mail Merge set up, look in the
Printer Properties, there maybe a software setting for it there.

--

"vcfhome" wrote in message
I'm trying to run 2,373 labels but it prints 12 spaces 2 labels then
prints
12 more skips 2 and it keeps repeating. How can I stop it from skipping
2
labels and just run continuously?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
CMLCBigGuy

See the thread on this forum started by Devon Stout, "Mailmerge to
continuous labels skips...."