Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ladyakela Ladyakela is offline

Default page setup is not visible or accessible - now what?

I want to change the page setup to landscape but the "page setup" link isn't
visible, and yes I have tried to open the whole list, but it won't show the
whole list just "new," "open," "print preview," and "print." The list won't
expand. I've tried reinstalling the program, but it didn't help.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tony Jollans Tony Jollans is offline

I presume you mean that Page Setup isn't appearing on the File Menu. In
which case see http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customizat...oreMenuCmd.htm

--
Enjoy,
Tony