Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
no Spam no Spam is offline

Default layout control problem

Hi all,

Microsoft office XP (2002) (10.6835.6830) SP3
Windows XP home fully patched.

a problem has just stared with Word

formatting I apply to one line are being applied to all lines in the
document.

Example.

I type 4 lines with returns (not shift returns or control returns),
Normal style is selected.

If I go to the first line to centre it then all lines following are
centred.

If I apply a bold setting to a line all the lines are made bold.

I don't know if my wife or I have accidentally tweaked something but
any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

--
Nospam

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...eformatted.htm.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Layout problem karen110 New Users 2 January 10th 08 02:27 AM
Cannot fill in Form Control in protected document when Layout chan JohnnyRaven Page Layout 1 September 24th 07 05:13 PM
Format/control lines problem Willy Wise Microsoft Word Help 7 June 5th 07 04:03 AM
TOC layout problem Ronald de Feijter Microsoft Word Help 2 March 22nd 06 04:47 PM
How do I confirm Active X control problem prevents downloading? yawni Microsoft Word Help 0 September 29th 05 09:59 AM