Rich M

Default capitalization

As I type I get a line before the start of a new sentence. |I am forced to go
back and delete it. Notice the line before the I at the start of the last
sentence, How do I stop this?

Thanks,
Rich M.
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?UmljaCBN?=,

As I type I get a line before the start of a new sentence. |I am forced to go
back and delete it. Notice the line before the I at the start of the last
sentence, How do I stop this?

Version of Word?

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)

Rich

word 2003, you will be my hero if you can help me. |No one else can including
Microsoft

|Rich

"Cindy M -WordMVP-" wrote:

Hi ?B?UmljaCBN?=,

As I type I get a line before the start of a new sentence. |I am forced to go
back and delete it. Notice the line before the I at the start of the last
sentence, How do I stop this?

Version of Word?

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)

Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?UmljaA==?=,

word 2003, you will be my hero if you can help me. |No one else can including
Microsoft

Strange, never heard of this before... If you turn off AutoCorrect completely, the
behavior does stop, I assume?

If you hold down CTRL when starting Word, to go into Safe Mode, does the it go away?

Have you tried using Help/Detect and Repair?

As I type I get a line before the start of a new sentence. |I am forced to go
back and delete it. Notice the line before the I at the start of the last
sentence, How do I stop this?

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

This reply is posted in the Newsgroup; please post any follow question or reply in
the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)

Rich

|I tried both restarting in safe mode (word) and turned off auto correct and
in both instances the problem continues any ideas?
Rich

"Cindy M -WordMVP-" wrote:

Hi ?B?UmljaA==?=,

word 2003, you will be my hero if you can help me. |No one else can including
Microsoft

Strange, never heard of this before... If you turn off AutoCorrect completely, the
behavior does stop, I assume?

If you hold down CTRL when starting Word, to go into Safe Mode, does the it go away?

Have you tried using Help/Detect and Repair?

As I type I get a line before the start of a new sentence. |I am forced to go
back and delete it. Notice the line before the I at the start of the last
sentence, How do I stop this?

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

This reply is posted in the Newsgroup; please post any follow question or reply in
the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)

Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?UmljaA==?=,

|I tried both restarting in safe mode (word) and turned off auto correct and
in both instances the problem continues any ideas?

Have you tried starting Windows in Safe Mode, then testing?

If that doesn't do it, then I think you need to reformat the hard drive then
reinstall your software, piece by piece, starting with Windows, then
Word/Office. The problem surely shouldn't appear until you install the programm
that's interfering.