Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Bob Bob is offline

Default About spam

To avoid spam email, I think that in ‘tools’ there are a provision, where I
can type in the senders URL, asking his email not to be accepted. Can you
please tell me how to do it.

Bob.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

This is not a Word question. You can set filters in Outlook, Outlook
Express, and other mail clients. In Outlook Express you do this with Tools |
Message Rules. In Outlook, explore Tools | Options.

"Bob" wrote in message
To avoid spam email, I think that in ‘tools’ there are a provision, where

can type in the senders URL, asking his email not to be accepted. Can you
please tell me how to do it.

Bob.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Chuck Davis Chuck Davis is offline

"Bob" wrote in message
To avoid spam email, I think that in ‘tools’ there are a provision, where
I can type in the senders URL, asking his email not to be accepted. Can
you please tell me how to do it.

Bob.

This newsgroup addresses issues with MS Office Word. What part of your
question is related to Word? Find one for Outlook Express or MS Office
Outlook. This newsgroup is neither.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Bob" wrote in message
To avoid spam email, I think that in 'tools' there are a provision, where
I can type in the senders URL, asking his email not to be accepted. Can
you please tell me how to do it.

Bob.

This is a feature of your email reader, not Word

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
POP POP is offline

Bob wrote:
To avoid spam email, I think that in ‘tools’ there are a
provision, where I can type in the senders URL, asking his
email not to be accepted. Can you please tell me how to do
it.
Bob.

Not in Word, even though you may use Word to initiate the e-mail.
Also, such a rule wouldn't likely work very well since spammers
constantly change where they send spam from. Some spammers will
change accounts several times a day even.

HTH
Pop`

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Bob Bob is offline

Dear Suzann
Thank you for helping me. It is for OE that
I need to know, After I am in Message Rules, what next do I have to do.
Could you please tell mi, but step by step

Thank
Bob.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
This is not a Word question. You can set filters in Outlook, Outlook
Express, and other mail clients. In Outlook Express you do this with Tools

Message Rules. In Outlook, explore Tools | Options.

so
all may benefit.

"Bob" wrote in message
To avoid spam email, I think that in ‘tools’ there are a provision, where

can type in the senders URL, asking his email not to be accepted. Can you
please tell me how to do it.

Bob.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
TF TF is offline

As Suzanne said, this is a WORD newsgroup. Please post this in an Outlook
Express newsgroup.

--
Terry Farrell - Word MVP
http://word.mvps.org/

"Bob" wrote in message
: Dear Suzann
: Thank you for helping me. It is for OE that
: I need to know, After I am in Message Rules, what next do I have to do.
: Could you please tell mi, but step by step
:
: Thank
: Bob.
: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
: "Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
: ...
: This is not a Word question. You can set filters in Outlook, Outlook
: Express, and other mail clients. In Outlook Express you do this with
Tools
: |
: Message Rules. In Outlook, explore Tools | Options.
:
: --
: Suzanne S. Barnhill
: Microsoft MVP (Word)
: Words into Type
: Fairhope, Alabama USA
: Word MVP FAQ site: http://word.mvps.org
: Email cannot be acknowledged; please post all follow-ups to the
newsgroup
: so
: all may benefit.
: