Mike1178

Default Exiting Word 2003, Run Time error 91

When exiting Word 2003, MS Visual Basic Window appears with error message.
Message in MS VB window reads:
"Run Time error '91': Object variable or With block variable not set"

The "Continue" and Debug" buttons are greyed and "End" and Help buttons
active.
Clicking "End" button terminates program.

I have not automated a MS application or developing an Office application.
Used a workaround suggested by MS since Adobe Acrobat was not working.
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?TWlrZTExNzg=?=,

This is definitely an indication that you have an Addin that's not
functioning correctly. Impossible to know which Addin that might be, but
since you've "fiddled" with Adobe, it might be related to that one.

When exiting Word 2003, MS Visual Basic Window appears with error message.
Message in MS VB window reads:
"Run Time error '91': Object variable or With block variable not set"

The "Continue" and Debug" buttons are greyed and "End" and Help buttons
active.
Clicking "End" button terminates program.

I have not automated a MS application or developing an Office application.
Used a workaround suggested by MS since Adobe Acrobat was not working.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

Beth Melton

A "runtime" error means that there is an error in a macro or add-in
that is attempting to run. Typically these macros are created by a
third-party and are not part of the Word installation. (They could
also be caused by a malfunctioning macro virus as well)

Many third-party applications will create an add-in and place it in a
Startup folder to integrate their software with Word.

Go to Tools/Templates and Add-Ins and see if there are any global
templates or add-ins listed. If you find any then chances are they are
located in your Office\Startup folder or Word\Startup folder.

The location of the Word\Startup folder can be found under
Tools/Options/File Locations and the Office\Startup folder will be
located in the installation path for Office.(You can also use Windows
Search and search for the file names)

If you find more than one add-in move them one at a time until you
determine which one is causing the problem.

Beth Melton
Microsoft Office MVP

Word FAQ: http://mvps.org/word
MVP FAQ site: http://mvps.org/