Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Aged88 Aged88 is offline

Default How can use my Tablet to write on documents?

I have a tablet and I've been trying to find a way to use to write on
documents, because in my school we are given the document already, and we can
use them in lectures to go over with, and I have a tablet to write on PDF's
and in Powerpoints, but I still haven't found a way to write on Word
Documents, so If anyone can help me, if there is a way, to write on a Word
Document with my Tablet.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Try the Review panel-Start Inking (at the right hand end). Word basically
inserts a graphic for each stroke of ink.

--
Peter Jamieson
http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk

tablet forms johne Microsoft Word Help 1 June 25th 07 03:42 PM
word and tablet pc Dr Bob UNH New Users 1 November 3rd 06 07:04 PM
Regarding background program and Write documents JD Microsoft Word Help 0 August 16th 05 11:27 AM
Can I use Ink in Word without a tablet PC (but with a USB tablet)? mikereinold Microsoft Word Help 3 January 23rd 05 03:36 AM
How do I use Ink in Word w/o a tablet PC (but with a USB tablet)? mikereinold Microsoft Word Help 1 January 23rd 05 12:10 AM