Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ameya

Default About language in MS-Word document

Hi!

I'm using MS-Word programme in which default langauage of new documents is
danish. When I change default langauage from danish to english word some time
give me choice of UK english and some time US english. I tried to search for
UK english option, but word shows me dansih and US english as available
language. where as some time it shows me dansih and UK english as available
language How can i ensure same that all of my documents are UK english base?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman

See http://homepage.swissonline.ch/cindymeister/LangFmt.htm.

--