Forms In Word 2003

Old June 21st 12, 04:38 AM
riboid riboid is offline

Default Forms In Word 2003

Newbie here guys and gals - please bare with me.

I have created a form in work, its actually an inspection report. Just a one page document. Now, I have made some form entries in it, where specifically I want people to enter text or data but primarily text.

I have one large paragraph, centre of the page, which I have made all one form (repeatedly clicking mouse) and it goes down to where I want it to stop.
Now, when I type in this form, even after locking down the sheet, it still goes onto the next page. I want to lock this paragraph, again, but it must stay on the one page.
Any tips or advice, greatly appreciated.
Old June 21st 12, 02:22 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

You can put a form field in a table cell with Exact row height. I'm not sure
what you mean by "repeatedly clicking the mouse," but it sounds as if you
may have inserted multiple text form fields; this is not necessary: you need
just one.

http://word.mvps.org

--
riboid