press alt when setting tabs in word - 100% processor

Old January 3rd 06, 09:32 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default press alt when setting tabs in word - 100% processor

just a really small bug.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Old January 3rd 06, 11:28 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

So small it doesn't affect my PC!

--

Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org

Nicholas T wrote:
just a really small bug.

suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click
the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the
button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft
Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane.