Pages no longer separate in View

Old January 31st 05, 09:23 PM
mirf

Default Pages no longer separate in View

I somehow managed to change a setting in a long document I am working on and
now my view of the pages is different. Before, each page was separate. Now,
all the pages run together with either a bold or a dotted line indicating
page breaks. This has no bearing on the printed version. It's only my view
on the screen that has changed but it's an irritation I'd like to get rid of.

Thanks,
Miranda F.

Old February 1st 05, 01:39 AM
mirf

Thanks much. I hovered and clicked and, voila!, there was my missing white
space. I don't know how I made it disappear in the first place, but I'm
happy to know how to get it back.

Thanks!!

Old February 1st 05, 06:00 AM

You made it disappear by doing the same thing that made it appear!

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Or see http://home.earthlink.net/~wordfaqs/WhiteSpace.htm

newsgroup so
all may benefit.