Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Muhammad Abdullah Muhammad Abdullah is offline

Default How to integrate templates ?

I would like to ask how to integrate templates in the Word 2007, so that it
is available in the cover page and styles tab etc ?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Hello Muhammad

Muhammad Abdullah wrote:
I would like to ask how to integrate templates in the Word 2007, so that it
is available in the cover page and styles tab etc ?

not exactly sure what you are trying to do. The way to define your own,
say, cover page is to create a new BuildingBlock. See for instance:

Create and use document building blocks in Word 2007
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/wo...140711033.aspx

Styles usually belong to a template. When you create a new template, you
define styles in there.

You _can_ also save a selection of styles as a QuickStyleSet in Word
2007, and this then works independently of any template:

Create a new Quick Style
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/wo...265161033.aspx

HTH
Robert