Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
ldzach01 ldzach01 is offline

Default how do i put text bottom of dcmt in different direction word "07

I am setting up a document I want to put my phone # at bottom in tear off
strips for someone to keep. Can't figure out how to rotate page or text so
that it reads in a different direction from rest of document.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

On Tue, 22 Apr 2008 20:15:00 -0700, ldzach01
wrote:

I am setting up a document I want to put my phone # at bottom in tear off
strips for someone to keep. Can't figure out how to rotate page or text so
that it reads in a different direction from rest of document.

Insert a table, one row tall and with about 15 columns. Select the whole row,
click the Table Tools Layout tab on the ribbon, and click the Text Direction
button in the Alignment group. That turns the text in each cell 90 degrees.

Type the phone number in the first cell, copy it, select the whole row, and
paste to put it into all the cells.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman