cathie64

Default How do I get the "TEXT WITH LAYOUT" option back wtih WORD 2003?

We have a mixed environment with Macs and earlier version of WORD. For one
of our processes we need to save documents as "TEXT WITH LAYOUT". Now that
we have some users running WORD 2003, they are unable to save in the desired
format.

I tried to download the Office 2003 Converter Pack, but it didn't seem to
help.

Any suggestions?