Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Steve Steve is offline

Default Excel merge into Word:"unable to open data source"

Please help!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Henk57[_84_] Henk57[_84_] is offline

Pls help us to understand yr problem, so we are able to help you STEVE;2379262 Wrote:
Please help!

--
Henk57
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Steve Steve is offline

I think Excel Version is incompatible with Word.
When i try to mail merge from excel to Word, it says:
"unable to open data source"

"Henk57" wrote:

Pls help us to understand yr problem, so we are able to help you STEVE;2379262 Wrote:
Please help!

--
Henk57

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Steve Steve is offline

Word and Excel are the same version,(97).
This started since hard drive lost everything, I reinstalled Office 97, did
some updates. (SR1 and SR2 valu pak, Converter batch file, etc.)
Word and excel documents were from a backup created with Office 97 as well.