kellyntx

Default will mailmerge at office but won't at home

We do a lot of work for Delmonte and we just started invoicing it
ourselves. The lady at Delmonte sent us two programs. We went to her
office and she showed us how to do it. We mailmerge from Excel. Well
when I get home to do it and I go through the steps....mailmerge, email
messages, use current documet, select receipients.....

The option for Edit current receipients won't let me click on it. At
the office it lets you click on it and then it imports the data from
Excel to Word and puts it on the invoice we use in word. I don't know
what the problem is and I have looked everywhere to find out.

If anyone knows how I can fix this I would greatly appreciate it. I am
at my wits end. Thank you in advance for the help.

Kelly

--
kellyntx