Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Matt frustrated in Detroit Matt frustrated in Detroit is offline

Default How can I stop form combo box from moving rest of text on line?

I have a line of text with underlines and I'm trying to add a form combo box
to the same line, but depending on the combo box value all of the other text
on that line is shifted to the right.

Please help me find a work around to this problem.