Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DianeG DianeG is offline

Default My "restore" button in upper r.h. corner makes display disappear

Help! When I started Word, all I got was the blue bar across the top and a
view of my desktop! I pressed the full-screen button in the upper r.h.
corner and the Word window appeared, but when i pressed it again to reduce
the size of the window, the same thing happened--no Word window but my
desktop and the blue screen. I even reinstalled Word twice, same thing is
wrong. Can this be fixed?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

The window may be opening off screen. With only Word open, try right
clicking the Windows task bar and select 'cascade windows'.