Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
CindiB CindiB is offline

Default How can I import 200 pix into Word book and add book text?

I have over 200 pictures in a group in Photoshop Elements 7. I want to put
them into a 150 page book with text content. I can export them from PE to a
file, but is there an easy way to move them and arrange 1 to 4 pictures on a
page with text?
Book will be printed at home and bound with plastic spine and home produced
covers.