Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Aalaan Aalaan is offline

Default Australian Editors?

Any other Australian editors on this group?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Pat Garard Pat Garard is offline

Yes.
--
Regards,
Pat Garard

"Aalaan" wrote in message
Any other Australian editors on this group?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Aalaan Aalaan is offline

Hi Pat

Any newsgroup for editors?

"Pat Garard" apgarard-bigpond:net:au wrote in message
Yes.
--
Regards,
Pat Garard

"Aalaan" wrote in message
Any other Australian editors on this group?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

There's a Web site and blog for copy editors:

http://www.theslot.com/
http://theslot.blogspot.com/

"Aalaan" wrote in message
Any other Australian editors on this group?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Aalaan Aalaan is offline

Thanks. More slanted towards journalism, I feel. I deal with full length
works, manuals etc.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
There's a Web site and blog for copy editors:

http://www.theslot.com/
http://theslot.blogspot.com/

so
all may benefit.

"Aalaan" wrote in message
Any other Australian editors on this group?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Indeed, but much of it is applicable to language generally (and since I
write a fair number of press releases, I also need to know how to "write
like the news"). I enjoy Walsh's dicta and own his first book, "Lapsing into
a Comma." I keep meaning to get "The Elephants of Style" but haven't gotten
around to it.

"Aalaan" wrote in message
Thanks. More slanted towards journalism, I feel. I deal with full length
works, manuals etc.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
There's a Web site and blog for copy editors:

http://www.theslot.com/
http://theslot.blogspot.com/

newsgroup
so