how can I have many list of figures in the same document?

Old July 20th 05, 01:51 PM
nv77078

Default how can I have many list of figures in the same document?

I am trying to insert 4 lists of figures in the same Word document, one at
the beginning of each section. Is there any way I can have the first list of
figures to go from table 16.5.1-1 to 16.5.1-85, the second one from 16.5.2-1
to 16.5.2-x, then 16.5.3-1 to 16.5.3-x and finally 16.5.4-1 to 16.5.4-x?

Thanks,
Nancy
Old July 20th 05, 02:23 PM
Jay Freedman

nv77078 wrote:
I am trying to insert 4 lists of figures in the same Word document,
one at the beginning of each section. Is there any way I can have
the first list of figures to go from table 16.5.1-1 to 16.5.1-85, the
second one from 16.5.2-1 to 16.5.2-x, then 16.5.3-1 to 16.5.3-x and
finally 16.5.4-1 to 16.5.4-x?

Thanks,
Nancy

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/TOCSwitches.htm, in the section "A